It’s my tremendous pleasure to announce that Pamela H. Woldow, one of the world’s top legal consultants and an unparalleled expert in legal project management and alternative fee arrangements, has joined Edge International as our partner and general counsel.
To those of you who read this blog regularly, Pam requires no introduction: you’ve seen me reference her work and her expertise here several times over the past 2 1/2 years. But if you’re not as familiar with Pam, let me briefly sketch her accomplishments (for a complete list, please see her full biography at the Edge website):
- Pam has served as Chief Counsel of the Pennsylvania Department of Insurance and Deputy General Counsel of Pennsylvania.
- She has worked as Director of Litigation Management for a $2 billion public financial services company.
- She has practised complex commercial and environmental litigation with Sidley & Austin, Duane Morris & Heckscher, and a respected environmental litigation boutique.
- She has been designated by the American Bar Association as a “Legal Rebel” – a change catalyst leading innovation in the practice of law.
- She has served as a leading consultant to law firms and especially to general counsel for several years, providing advice and counsel to some of the largest in-house law departments in the world.
Pam’s written work includes some of the most incisive commentary available on AFAs and project management in the legal services marketplace, and her accomplishments and observations have received much legal media attention. We couldn’t be happier to have a consultant of such magnitude, and a person of such stellar character, join our partnership.
And there’s more good news: Pam has joined the blawgosphere! Please visit her new blog At The Intersection, and read her opening post about the corner at which general counsel and managing partners meet. And as always, you can still follow Pam’s excellent Twitter feed at http://twitter.com/pwoldow. On behalf of all Edge’s partners and friends worldwide, please join me in welcoming Pam Woldow to Edge International!