Sorry, but the requested resource was not found on this site.
Law21 Twitter Updates
- RT @bobambrogi: Here's a bombshell: @casemakerlegal won't fight @fastcase lawsuit, agrees law is public domain: https://t.co/7TPIrSGdWw about 22 hours ago from Twitter for iPad ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Here’s Why Your Content Marketing Strategy is Totally Failing: https://t.co/66xyQsWbnH | Applies to law firms. about 23 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @biztortslawyer @ronfriedmann The more usual dynamic has been the lawyer versus the law firm: https://t.co/a1mF1ZXUJw 03:02:45 PM February 12, 2016 from Twitter Web Client in reply to jordan_law21 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @biztortslawyer @ronfriedmann Agreed. True collaboration here btwn firm & lawyer/group can pay big dividends. But that's rare in most firms. 02:58:57 PM February 12, 2016 from Twitter Web Client in reply to biztortslawyer ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @ronfriedmann But I'm also happy to be shown differently. And maybe 1% is unfair .... maybe 5%. 02:27:50 PM February 12, 2016 from Twitter Web Client in reply to ronfriedmann ReplyRetweetFavorite
Jordan Furlong is a Partner with Edge International. One of the world's leading management consultancies, Edge has been providing strategic planning to law firms for more than 30 years. Learn more about Edge.
Jordan Furlong is a Senior Consultant with Stem Legal and leads its Content Marketing service. Stem provides online profile and business development services for law firms in the U.S. and Canada. Learn more about Stem.
Here is a selection of some current Stem clients:
- Russell Alexander Collaborative Family Lawyers
- Canadian Corporate Counsel Association
- Waterstone Law
- Pushor Mitchell
- Small Firm Innovation
- Hissey Kientz
- "Capacity To Make A Will: Medical Evidence Is Not Always The Last Word," by Matthew Blow, Pushor Mitchell
- "The Modern Employer: Accommodating the 21st Century Workforce," by Ryan Edmonds and Emily Shepard, Heenan Blaikie LLP , on behalf of the Canadian Corporate Counsel Association
- "Linking Email and Social Media to Family Violence," by Janette Kovacs, Waterstone Law
- "Why Collaborative Practice Works for Family Law," by Russell Alexander
- "Recommended Reading: How Small Firms Look Big By Making Most of Resources," by Clio Law Practice Management
- "How the Right Client Experience Can Make Clients For Life," by Susan Cartier Liebel for Small Firm Innovation
And here is a selection of articles written by current Stem clients: