I’m very pleased to be delivering a half-hour webinar to the “Legal Futures Conference: Era Of the Entrepreneur” on Tuesday, Nov. 18, discussing how lawyers can respond to the rapidly emerging new legal market. Visit the link for more information or to register.
Law21 Twitter Updates
- Thanks very much! RT @lastrst TechnoLawyer Blog BigLaw Pick of the Week: Fixing the Partner Compensation System http://t.co/7BXoAkBUBU … about 21 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to lastrst ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Mediabistro: Canada’s CBC News Shows What Thoughtful Breaking News Coverage Really Looks Like http://t.co/wA7Skzq9x8 (via @tvnewser) about 18 hours ago from Twitter for iPad ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @acoyne: … in their thousands, unarmed and unafraid — to claim it, to protect it, and to say a giant fuck you to the people who did this. about 22 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @acoyne: Easty for me to say from where I am, but what should happen, tomorrow or when this is over, is for people to assemble on Parlia… about 22 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @OttawaPolice: Incidents occurred at National War Memorial, near the Rideau Centre and Parliament Hill this morning. #ottnews about 22 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
Jordan Furlong is a Partner with Edge International. One of the world's leading management consultancies, Edge has been providing strategic planning to law firms for more than 30 years. Learn more about Edge.
Jordan Furlong is a Senior Consultant with Stem Legal and leads its Content Marketing service. Stem provides online profile and business development services for law firms in the U.S. and Canada. Learn more about Stem.
Here is a selection of some current Stem clients:
- Russell Alexander Collaborative Family Lawyers
- Canadian Corporate Counsel Association
- Waterstone Law
- Pushor Mitchell
- Small Firm Innovation
- Hissey Kientz
- "Capacity To Make A Will: Medical Evidence Is Not Always The Last Word," by Matthew Blow, Pushor Mitchell
- "The Modern Employer: Accommodating the 21st Century Workforce," by Ryan Edmonds and Emily Shepard, Heenan Blaikie LLP , on behalf of the Canadian Corporate Counsel Association
- "Linking Email and Social Media to Family Violence," by Janette Kovacs, Waterstone Law
- "Why Collaborative Practice Works for Family Law," by Russell Alexander
- "Recommended Reading: How Small Firms Look Big By Making Most of Resources," by Clio Law Practice Management
- "How the Right Client Experience Can Make Clients For Life," by Susan Cartier Liebel for Small Firm Innovation
And here is a selection of articles written by current Stem clients: