Sorry, but the requested resource was not found on this site.
Law21 Twitter Updates
- RT @bruce_arthur: The Jays are going for it, because this is what they're here for: http://t.co/cvMuSYKoOC about 3 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Australasia: I'm delivering masterclass on adapting to NewLaw at #ALPMASummit Sept. 9 in Gold Coast: http://t.co/IjhOE9f0od. Register today! about 8 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Colangelolaw: @jordan_law21 LPO was never just about labour arb. Process design & discipline were & still are foundational. Ask founder… about 15 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- "Too often, we see the future as we see the past — through the distorted lens of the present." Risks of forecasting: http://t.co/LYPrezqmom 02:40:52 PM July 29, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 'Elite' Law Firms May Be Among Earlier Adopters of Artificial Intelligence Platforms: http://t.co/ihjkOCJeQm 02:30:59 PM July 29, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Jordan Furlong is a Partner with Edge International. One of the world's leading management consultancies, Edge has been providing strategic planning to law firms for more than 30 years. Learn more about Edge.
Jordan Furlong is a Senior Consultant with Stem Legal and leads its Content Marketing service. Stem provides online profile and business development services for law firms in the U.S. and Canada. Learn more about Stem.
Here is a selection of some current Stem clients:
- Russell Alexander Collaborative Family Lawyers
- Canadian Corporate Counsel Association
- Waterstone Law
- Pushor Mitchell
- Small Firm Innovation
- Hissey Kientz
- "Capacity To Make A Will: Medical Evidence Is Not Always The Last Word," by Matthew Blow, Pushor Mitchell
- "The Modern Employer: Accommodating the 21st Century Workforce," by Ryan Edmonds and Emily Shepard, Heenan Blaikie LLP , on behalf of the Canadian Corporate Counsel Association
- "Linking Email and Social Media to Family Violence," by Janette Kovacs, Waterstone Law
- "Why Collaborative Practice Works for Family Law," by Russell Alexander
- "Recommended Reading: How Small Firms Look Big By Making Most of Resources," by Clio Law Practice Management
- "How the Right Client Experience Can Make Clients For Life," by Susan Cartier Liebel for Small Firm Innovation
And here is a selection of articles written by current Stem clients: