Sorry, but the requested resource was not found on this site.
Law21 Twitter Updates
- RT @NKUChaseLaw: Thank you to these #RenaissanceLawyer s for participating in our video. Release on 9.23 @jordan_law21 @rgranat @marclaurit… about 10 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Independence and Self-Regulation: I’m OK But I’m Not So Sure About You! http://t.co/vJGWRTEgPr by @mmercertoronto about 3 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- U. of Maryland Puts Science in Law Program: http://t.co/qkIQvBDlLM | Too bad it's "geared for non-lawyers." Lawyers would really benefit. about 3 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @craig_burley Column A and Column B, my friend. about 3 hours ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to craig_burley ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @LeanLawStrategy: Where to find T-shaped lawyers? @ChicagoKentLaw, @GeorgetownLaw @MSULaw @ReInventLaw @IUMaurerLaw @Suffolk_Law http:… about 5 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
Jordan Furlong is a Partner with Edge International. One of the world's leading management consultancies, Edge has been providing strategic planning to law firms for more than 30 years. Learn more about Edge.
Jordan Furlong is a Senior Consultant with Stem Legal and leads its Content Marketing service. Stem provides online profile and business development services for law firms in the U.S. and Canada. Learn more about Stem.
Here is a selection of some current Stem clients:
- Russell Alexander Collaborative Family Lawyers
- Canadian Corporate Counsel Association
- Waterstone Law
- Pushor Mitchell
- Small Firm Innovation
- Hissey Kientz
- "Capacity To Make A Will: Medical Evidence Is Not Always The Last Word," by Matthew Blow, Pushor Mitchell
- "The Modern Employer: Accommodating the 21st Century Workforce," by Ryan Edmonds and Emily Shepard, Heenan Blaikie LLP , on behalf of the Canadian Corporate Counsel Association
- "Linking Email and Social Media to Family Violence," by Janette Kovacs, Waterstone Law
- "Why Collaborative Practice Works for Family Law," by Russell Alexander
- "Recommended Reading: How Small Firms Look Big By Making Most of Resources," by Clio Law Practice Management
- "How the Right Client Experience Can Make Clients For Life," by Susan Cartier Liebel for Small Firm Innovation
And here is a selection of articles written by current Stem clients: