Sorry, but the requested resource was not found on this site.
Law21 Twitter Updates
- @chadeburton I assumed the rage was sparked by the use of "c" rather than "k." about 21 hours ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to chadeburton ReplyRetweetFavorite
- LegalZoom's not your problem. Your problem is buyers can't get what they want, how they want it, at the price they want, from you. Fix that. 02:51:12 PM August 28, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Law firms should not respond to NewLaw innovators. They should respond to market dissatisfaction that spawned NewLaw. Focus on the buyer. 02:50:56 PM August 28, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Hipster (noun): Someone 15 years younger than you who dresses and acts in ways you find insufferable. (cf. Beatnik, Preppie, Yuppie). 01:02:37 PM August 27, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Jezhop: @ronfriedmann @planty BigLaw OldLaw Newlaw. It's in everyone's interest to recognise tech as service delivery enabler that matt… 11:49:44 AM August 27, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Jordan Furlong is a Partner with Edge International. One of the world's leading management consultancies, Edge has been providing strategic planning to law firms for more than 30 years. Learn more about Edge.
Jordan Furlong is a Senior Consultant with Stem Legal and leads its Content Marketing service. Stem provides online profile and business development services for law firms in the U.S. and Canada. Learn more about Stem.
Here is a selection of some current Stem clients:
- Russell Alexander Collaborative Family Lawyers
- Canadian Corporate Counsel Association
- Waterstone Law
- Pushor Mitchell
- Small Firm Innovation
- Hissey Kientz
- "Capacity To Make A Will: Medical Evidence Is Not Always The Last Word," by Matthew Blow, Pushor Mitchell
- "The Modern Employer: Accommodating the 21st Century Workforce," by Ryan Edmonds and Emily Shepard, Heenan Blaikie LLP , on behalf of the Canadian Corporate Counsel Association
- "Linking Email and Social Media to Family Violence," by Janette Kovacs, Waterstone Law
- "Why Collaborative Practice Works for Family Law," by Russell Alexander
- "Recommended Reading: How Small Firms Look Big By Making Most of Resources," by Clio Law Practice Management
- "How the Right Client Experience Can Make Clients For Life," by Susan Cartier Liebel for Small Firm Innovation
And here is a selection of articles written by current Stem clients: