Sorry, but the requested resource was not found on this site.
Law21 Twitter Updates
- RT @erikaconcetta: Students, mentors, judges, friends, fans, and more: use #LWOW2015 to join the dialogue on today's @LawWithoutWalls ConPo… about 21 hours ago from Twitter for iPad ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Speaking with @MEKowalski & @MonicaNGoyal on @Advocates_Soc panel "Your Profession, Your Future" June 11 in Toronto: http://t.co/xd3yCpukNR 02:14:19 PM April 17, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @JoshuaLenon: I see that as inevitable. RT @MEKowalski: @fodden @ronfriedmann @DavidLat @CBAnatmag - replace 3rd year with LPP 01:57:19 PM April 17, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @grbeaton_law I rarely say “must read” - this is. “The Qualities of Tomorrow’s Top Lawyers” http://t.co/VAFNRHMytU by @LeanLawStrategy 09:30:56 AM April 17, 2015 from Twitter Web Client in reply to grbeaton_law ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @ADodek: Please join me tomorrow in a twitter celebration of the 30th anniversary of section 15 & 33rd anniversary of proc of CA 1982 & … 05:48:54 PM April 16, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Jordan Furlong is a Partner with Edge International. One of the world's leading management consultancies, Edge has been providing strategic planning to law firms for more than 30 years. Learn more about Edge.
Jordan Furlong is a Senior Consultant with Stem Legal and leads its Content Marketing service. Stem provides online profile and business development services for law firms in the U.S. and Canada. Learn more about Stem.
Here is a selection of some current Stem clients:
- Russell Alexander Collaborative Family Lawyers
- Canadian Corporate Counsel Association
- Waterstone Law
- Pushor Mitchell
- Small Firm Innovation
- Hissey Kientz
- "Capacity To Make A Will: Medical Evidence Is Not Always The Last Word," by Matthew Blow, Pushor Mitchell
- "The Modern Employer: Accommodating the 21st Century Workforce," by Ryan Edmonds and Emily Shepard, Heenan Blaikie LLP , on behalf of the Canadian Corporate Counsel Association
- "Linking Email and Social Media to Family Violence," by Janette Kovacs, Waterstone Law
- "Why Collaborative Practice Works for Family Law," by Russell Alexander
- "Recommended Reading: How Small Firms Look Big By Making Most of Resources," by Clio Law Practice Management
- "How the Right Client Experience Can Make Clients For Life," by Susan Cartier Liebel for Small Firm Innovation
And here is a selection of articles written by current Stem clients: