Sorry, but the requested resource was not found on this site.
Law21 Twitter Updates
- @emmaewood @stevematthews Pretty suspicious by its sudden absence, I'd say. about 4 hours ago from Twitter for iPad in reply to emmaewood ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @stevematthews: Nominations are now open for 10th Annual Clawbies! https://t.co/jfWGvFzybh #clawbies2015 #clawbiesat10 about 4 hours ago from Twitter for iPad ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @emmaewood: Clawbies season has official begun! Blog or tweet your nominations in for best Canadian law blogs! https://t.co/dZ1M7269XM #… about 4 hours ago from Twitter for iPad ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @aaronreynolds @MikePMoffatt That's my brand right there. about 4 hours ago from Twitter for iPad in reply to aaronreynolds ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @MikePMoffatt Most notably in St. Paul's First and Second Leathers To The Corinthians. about 4 hours ago from Twitter for iPad in reply to MikePMoffatt ReplyRetweetFavorite
Jordan Furlong is a Partner with Edge International. One of the world's leading management consultancies, Edge has been providing strategic planning to law firms for more than 30 years. Learn more about Edge.
Jordan Furlong is a Senior Consultant with Stem Legal and leads its Content Marketing service. Stem provides online profile and business development services for law firms in the U.S. and Canada. Learn more about Stem.
Here is a selection of some current Stem clients:
- Russell Alexander Collaborative Family Lawyers
- Canadian Corporate Counsel Association
- Waterstone Law
- Pushor Mitchell
- Small Firm Innovation
- Hissey Kientz
- "Capacity To Make A Will: Medical Evidence Is Not Always The Last Word," by Matthew Blow, Pushor Mitchell
- "The Modern Employer: Accommodating the 21st Century Workforce," by Ryan Edmonds and Emily Shepard, Heenan Blaikie LLP , on behalf of the Canadian Corporate Counsel Association
- "Linking Email and Social Media to Family Violence," by Janette Kovacs, Waterstone Law
- "Why Collaborative Practice Works for Family Law," by Russell Alexander
- "Recommended Reading: How Small Firms Look Big By Making Most of Resources," by Clio Law Practice Management
- "How the Right Client Experience Can Make Clients For Life," by Susan Cartier Liebel for Small Firm Innovation
And here is a selection of articles written by current Stem clients: