Sorry, but the requested resource was not found on this site.
Law21 Twitter Updates
- RT @stephen_poor Interesting points for the legal sector. Service innovation in a digital world http://t.co/ppjKlB551x @McKQuarterly about 11 hours ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to stephen_poor ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @mmercertoronto CNN: The fall and rise of lawyers http://t.co/kZzCcgROhZ about 11 hours ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to mmercertoronto ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @johngillies My posting on Slaw entitled "Robots and the Law": http://t.co/fbafygcYhI. This, to me, looks like the road forward. about 11 hours ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to johngillies ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @LeanLawStrategy: @jordan_law21 @jayrosen_nyu Case summaries published to alert lawyers to legal developments? about 14 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Machine was faster; human wrote better copy. But as @jayrosen_nyu says: If it can be automated, it was commodity work. Lawyer applications? about 14 hours ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to jayrosen_nyu ReplyRetweetFavorite
Jordan Furlong is a Partner with Edge International. One of the world's leading management consultancies, Edge has been providing strategic planning to law firms for more than 30 years. Learn more about Edge.
Jordan Furlong is a Senior Consultant with Stem Legal and leads its Content Marketing service. Stem provides online profile and business development services for law firms in the U.S. and Canada. Learn more about Stem.
Here is a selection of some current Stem clients:
- Russell Alexander Collaborative Family Lawyers
- Canadian Corporate Counsel Association
- Waterstone Law
- Pushor Mitchell
- Small Firm Innovation
- Hissey Kientz
- "Capacity To Make A Will: Medical Evidence Is Not Always The Last Word," by Matthew Blow, Pushor Mitchell
- "The Modern Employer: Accommodating the 21st Century Workforce," by Ryan Edmonds and Emily Shepard, Heenan Blaikie LLP , on behalf of the Canadian Corporate Counsel Association
- "Linking Email and Social Media to Family Violence," by Janette Kovacs, Waterstone Law
- "Why Collaborative Practice Works for Family Law," by Russell Alexander
- "Recommended Reading: How Small Firms Look Big By Making Most of Resources," by Clio Law Practice Management
- "How the Right Client Experience Can Make Clients For Life," by Susan Cartier Liebel for Small Firm Innovation
And here is a selection of articles written by current Stem clients: