Sorry, but the requested resource was not found on this site.
Law21 Twitter Updates
- RT @sara_randazzo: I always chuckle when documents in court filings have the header "PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL." about 7 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @NicoleBradick @BetsyMunnell @jaredcorreia @PeggyGruenke @chadeburton @marclauritsen @rgranat I'm there Fri-Sun; hope 2 connect while there! about 8 hours ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to NicoleBradick ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @JillSChanen: @jordan_law21 @bobambrogi @Suffolk_Law @ABAJournal We are looking forward to having you as our official "mobile kibbitzer" 11:40:18 AM July 31, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Reversing the polarity? RT @HarvardBiz How The Next Generation Is Approaching Society’s Biggest Problems http://t.co/2MihgCeEAA 11:26:40 AM July 31, 2014 from Twitter Web Client in reply to HarvardBiz ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @AlliGerkman Look forward to connecting on Friday! 11:23:48 AM July 31, 2014 from Twitter Web Client in reply to AlliGerkman ReplyRetweetFavorite
Jordan Furlong is a Partner with Edge International. One of the world's leading management consultancies, Edge has been providing strategic planning to law firms for more than 30 years. Learn more about Edge.
Jordan Furlong is a Senior Consultant with Stem Legal and leads its Content Marketing service. Stem provides online profile and business development services for law firms in the U.S. and Canada. Learn more about Stem.
Here is a selection of some current Stem clients:
- Russell Alexander Collaborative Family Lawyers
- Canadian Corporate Counsel Association
- Waterstone Law
- Pushor Mitchell
- Small Firm Innovation
- Hissey Kientz
- "Capacity To Make A Will: Medical Evidence Is Not Always The Last Word," by Matthew Blow, Pushor Mitchell
- "The Modern Employer: Accommodating the 21st Century Workforce," by Ryan Edmonds and Emily Shepard, Heenan Blaikie LLP , on behalf of the Canadian Corporate Counsel Association
- "Linking Email and Social Media to Family Violence," by Janette Kovacs, Waterstone Law
- "Why Collaborative Practice Works for Family Law," by Russell Alexander
- "Recommended Reading: How Small Firms Look Big By Making Most of Resources," by Clio Law Practice Management
- "How the Right Client Experience Can Make Clients For Life," by Susan Cartier Liebel for Small Firm Innovation
And here is a selection of articles written by current Stem clients: