Sorry, but the requested resource was not found on this site.
Law21 Twitter Updates
- RT @BetsyMunnell: The truth about Biglaw associate raises. Funniest post of the fiscal quarter. You're welcome https://t.co/UZHVCE9wyc http… about 6 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A very promising Canadian NewLaw entry in family law: The New Family Law Center in London, ON: https://t.co/xkE8fx8MiP @TheNFLCLondon about 7 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @barendblonde: A good piece of legal advice doesn't read like a 'whodunit'. Clients don't want to read your conclusion at the end of the… about 8 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @BDStanley: Boris Johnson's week in review. https://t.co/7I8PtAQN2r about 11 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @sglassmeyer: I submit to you that it is impossible to pirate law because IT'S AUTOMATICALLY IN THE PUBLIC DOMAIN 10:34:26 AM June 27, 2016 from Twitter for iPad ReplyRetweetFavorite
Jordan Furlong is a Partner with Edge International. One of the world's leading management consultancies, Edge has been providing strategic planning to law firms for more than 30 years. Learn more about Edge.
Jordan Furlong is a Senior Consultant with Stem Legal and leads its Content Marketing service. Stem provides online profile and business development services for law firms in the U.S. and Canada. Learn more about Stem.
Here is a selection of some current Stem clients:
- Russell Alexander Collaborative Family Lawyers
- Canadian Corporate Counsel Association
- Waterstone Law
- Pushor Mitchell
- Small Firm Innovation
- Hissey Kientz
- "Capacity To Make A Will: Medical Evidence Is Not Always The Last Word," by Matthew Blow, Pushor Mitchell
- "The Modern Employer: Accommodating the 21st Century Workforce," by Ryan Edmonds and Emily Shepard, Heenan Blaikie LLP , on behalf of the Canadian Corporate Counsel Association
- "Linking Email and Social Media to Family Violence," by Janette Kovacs, Waterstone Law
- "Why Collaborative Practice Works for Family Law," by Russell Alexander
- "Recommended Reading: How Small Firms Look Big By Making Most of Resources," by Clio Law Practice Management
- "How the Right Client Experience Can Make Clients For Life," by Susan Cartier Liebel for Small Firm Innovation
And here is a selection of articles written by current Stem clients: