Sorry, but the requested resource was not found on this site.
Law21 Twitter Updates
- If Mars is really this close to Earth, we're all in a lot of trouble. https://t.co/My7iccgwU8 about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @jaredcorreia: MT @OreLawPracMgmt: Screen for conflicts by tracking declined + engaged clients, related parties + opposing parties: http… about 9 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @samuelharden: Been writing about this for a while: https://t.co/nQCfaeutmi https://t.co/DwMGd3EYBs https://t.co/TOG1kGuigD 09:30:00 AM May 23, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @sglassmeyer New blog post: What is Access to Justice? https://t.co/r29o4MoGVL #A2J 09:06:39 AM May 23, 2016 from Twitter Web Client in reply to sglassmeyer ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Legal_Robot "The legal system is designed with the end user as the lawyer, not the client." - Jim Sandman @CodeXStanford #FutureLaw 09:05:37 AM May 23, 2016 from Twitter Web Client in reply to Legal_Robot ReplyRetweetFavorite
Jordan Furlong is a Partner with Edge International. One of the world's leading management consultancies, Edge has been providing strategic planning to law firms for more than 30 years. Learn more about Edge.
Jordan Furlong is a Senior Consultant with Stem Legal and leads its Content Marketing service. Stem provides online profile and business development services for law firms in the U.S. and Canada. Learn more about Stem.
Here is a selection of some current Stem clients:
- Russell Alexander Collaborative Family Lawyers
- Canadian Corporate Counsel Association
- Waterstone Law
- Pushor Mitchell
- Small Firm Innovation
- Hissey Kientz
- "Capacity To Make A Will: Medical Evidence Is Not Always The Last Word," by Matthew Blow, Pushor Mitchell
- "The Modern Employer: Accommodating the 21st Century Workforce," by Ryan Edmonds and Emily Shepard, Heenan Blaikie LLP , on behalf of the Canadian Corporate Counsel Association
- "Linking Email and Social Media to Family Violence," by Janette Kovacs, Waterstone Law
- "Why Collaborative Practice Works for Family Law," by Russell Alexander
- "Recommended Reading: How Small Firms Look Big By Making Most of Resources," by Clio Law Practice Management
- "How the Right Client Experience Can Make Clients For Life," by Susan Cartier Liebel for Small Firm Innovation
And here is a selection of articles written by current Stem clients: