I’m very pleased to be delivering a half-hour webinar to the “Legal Futures Conference: Era Of the Entrepreneur” on Tuesday, Nov. 18, discussing how lawyers can respond to the rapidly emerging new legal market. Visit the link for more information or to register.
Law21 Twitter Updates
- Keystone Law takes private equity investment: http://t.co/RnqRKaV3WV @legalfutures about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Great column by @mmercertoronto @slaw_dot_ca: A Different Take on ABS – Proponents and Opponents Both Miss the Point: http://t.co/cSe6tUONLj about 5 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Creating Comprehensive Competitive Intelligence, Part 1 (http://t.co/w1HYzntnBb and Part 2 (http://t.co/z0SKX2kXNa about 5 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @kady: I'm no lawyer, but I feel like 'obfuscating' is not something you want a judge to suggest your client has done. about 6 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- My newest post at Law21: What leadership really means: http://t.co/ndOcrMS24U about 7 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Jordan Furlong is a Partner with Edge International. One of the world's leading management consultancies, Edge has been providing strategic planning to law firms for more than 30 years. Learn more about Edge.
Jordan Furlong is a Senior Consultant with Stem Legal and leads its Content Marketing service. Stem provides online profile and business development services for law firms in the U.S. and Canada. Learn more about Stem.
Here is a selection of some current Stem clients:
- Russell Alexander Collaborative Family Lawyers
- Canadian Corporate Counsel Association
- Waterstone Law
- Pushor Mitchell
- Small Firm Innovation
- Hissey Kientz
- "Capacity To Make A Will: Medical Evidence Is Not Always The Last Word," by Matthew Blow, Pushor Mitchell
- "The Modern Employer: Accommodating the 21st Century Workforce," by Ryan Edmonds and Emily Shepard, Heenan Blaikie LLP , on behalf of the Canadian Corporate Counsel Association
- "Linking Email and Social Media to Family Violence," by Janette Kovacs, Waterstone Law
- "Why Collaborative Practice Works for Family Law," by Russell Alexander
- "Recommended Reading: How Small Firms Look Big By Making Most of Resources," by Clio Law Practice Management
- "How the Right Client Experience Can Make Clients For Life," by Susan Cartier Liebel for Small Firm Innovation
And here is a selection of articles written by current Stem clients: