Sorry, but the requested resource was not found on this site.
Law21 Twitter Updates
- Happy 1,000th post to @attnyatwork! Here's to the next 1,000: http://t.co/WxJhoWW55H about 23 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @ColinLachance: RT @paullantz: Good rule for practicing law: return all phone calls, especially the ones you dread, as soon as you can. about 23 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Congratulations to all the finalists (especially first-timers) in the @ABAJournal #Blawg100! Vote now at http://t.co/sU2PVzQq9O about 23 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @InklessPW: There's someone in every crowd who thinks a Q&A period is their chance to say everything they'd have said if they'd been on … 01:27:36 PM November 23, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @digitalawyer: LEGAL FUTURES Knowledge gap between lawyers and consumers “narrowing all the time” http://t.co/5Od65gpcZm @jordan_law21 01:05:48 PM November 21, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
Jordan Furlong is a Partner with Edge International. One of the world's leading management consultancies, Edge has been providing strategic planning to law firms for more than 30 years. Learn more about Edge.
Jordan Furlong is a Senior Consultant with Stem Legal and leads its Content Marketing service. Stem provides online profile and business development services for law firms in the U.S. and Canada. Learn more about Stem.
Here is a selection of some current Stem clients:
- Russell Alexander Collaborative Family Lawyers
- Canadian Corporate Counsel Association
- Waterstone Law
- Pushor Mitchell
- Small Firm Innovation
- Hissey Kientz
- "Capacity To Make A Will: Medical Evidence Is Not Always The Last Word," by Matthew Blow, Pushor Mitchell
- "The Modern Employer: Accommodating the 21st Century Workforce," by Ryan Edmonds and Emily Shepard, Heenan Blaikie LLP , on behalf of the Canadian Corporate Counsel Association
- "Linking Email and Social Media to Family Violence," by Janette Kovacs, Waterstone Law
- "Why Collaborative Practice Works for Family Law," by Russell Alexander
- "Recommended Reading: How Small Firms Look Big By Making Most of Resources," by Clio Law Practice Management
- "How the Right Client Experience Can Make Clients For Life," by Susan Cartier Liebel for Small Firm Innovation
And here is a selection of articles written by current Stem clients: