Sorry, but the requested resource was not found on this site.
Law21 Twitter Updates
- And another Canadian law firm disappears. RT @AmericanLawyer DLA Piper Breaks into Canada with Davis Merger http://t.co/LLfN6cd659 about 1 hour ago from Twitter for iPad in reply to AmericanLawyer ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @SimpsonsQOTD: "Well, my work is done here." "What do you mean? Your work is done? You didn't do anything." "...Didn't I?" http://t.co/p… 04:14:19 PM February 27, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Hello. RT @legaljeeves: LegalZoom evaluating the SCOTUS dental board decision w/ regards to NC State Bar: http://t.co/412btx6blH 12:15:55 PM February 27, 2015 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to legaljeeves ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @LegalBusinessUK: 'Becoming a partner: @Mishcon_de_Reya acquires ABS licence to include non-lawyers in partnership' http://t.co/03QQdpzE… 08:42:26 AM February 27, 2015 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The SCOTUS NC Dental Board ruling is potentially massive for lawyer regulation of the legal market: a must-read. http://t.co/7aNKkP81Xv 10:35:17 AM February 26, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Jordan Furlong is a Partner with Edge International. One of the world's leading management consultancies, Edge has been providing strategic planning to law firms for more than 30 years. Learn more about Edge.
Jordan Furlong is a Senior Consultant with Stem Legal and leads its Content Marketing service. Stem provides online profile and business development services for law firms in the U.S. and Canada. Learn more about Stem.
Here is a selection of some current Stem clients:
- Russell Alexander Collaborative Family Lawyers
- Canadian Corporate Counsel Association
- Waterstone Law
- Pushor Mitchell
- Small Firm Innovation
- Hissey Kientz
- "Capacity To Make A Will: Medical Evidence Is Not Always The Last Word," by Matthew Blow, Pushor Mitchell
- "The Modern Employer: Accommodating the 21st Century Workforce," by Ryan Edmonds and Emily Shepard, Heenan Blaikie LLP , on behalf of the Canadian Corporate Counsel Association
- "Linking Email and Social Media to Family Violence," by Janette Kovacs, Waterstone Law
- "Why Collaborative Practice Works for Family Law," by Russell Alexander
- "Recommended Reading: How Small Firms Look Big By Making Most of Resources," by Clio Law Practice Management
- "How the Right Client Experience Can Make Clients For Life," by Susan Cartier Liebel for Small Firm Innovation
And here is a selection of articles written by current Stem clients: