I’m very pleased to be delivering a half-hour webinar to the “Legal Futures Conference: Era Of the Entrepreneur” on Tuesday, Nov. 18, discussing how lawyers can respond to the rapidly emerging new legal market. Visit the link for more information or to register.
Law21 Twitter Updates
- Partner Compensation: Start Making Sense – A Riposte: http://t.co/xBRd6AcS8r by Dustin Cole about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @ClickHole: World On Alert: Has The American #Ebola Outbreak Spread To Africa? http://t.co/LptHASuoRn http://t.co/VEgy95q5g2 about 4 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Get a will, living trust, and power of attorney for $299 at Sam's Club through LegalZoom. Like it or not, the future is officially here. about 5 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Live from the Law Firm COO & CFO Forum, it's @ronfriedmann: Legal market and large law firm trends: http://t.co/XG3GF5B52x about 5 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Hello. RT @jkubicki Finalized @SFVBJ: LegalZoom Reaches Sam’s Club Distribution Deal http://t.co/tG168dlwT5 about 5 hours ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to jkubicki ReplyRetweetFavorite
Jordan Furlong is a Partner with Edge International. One of the world's leading management consultancies, Edge has been providing strategic planning to law firms for more than 30 years. Learn more about Edge.
Jordan Furlong is a Senior Consultant with Stem Legal and leads its Content Marketing service. Stem provides online profile and business development services for law firms in the U.S. and Canada. Learn more about Stem.
Here is a selection of some current Stem clients:
- Russell Alexander Collaborative Family Lawyers
- Canadian Corporate Counsel Association
- Waterstone Law
- Pushor Mitchell
- Small Firm Innovation
- Hissey Kientz
- "Capacity To Make A Will: Medical Evidence Is Not Always The Last Word," by Matthew Blow, Pushor Mitchell
- "The Modern Employer: Accommodating the 21st Century Workforce," by Ryan Edmonds and Emily Shepard, Heenan Blaikie LLP , on behalf of the Canadian Corporate Counsel Association
- "Linking Email and Social Media to Family Violence," by Janette Kovacs, Waterstone Law
- "Why Collaborative Practice Works for Family Law," by Russell Alexander
- "Recommended Reading: How Small Firms Look Big By Making Most of Resources," by Clio Law Practice Management
- "How the Right Client Experience Can Make Clients For Life," by Susan Cartier Liebel for Small Firm Innovation
And here is a selection of articles written by current Stem clients: