Sorry, but the requested resource was not found on this site.
Law21 Twitter Updates
- @Jeena_Cho @CBA_News Not the annual meeting in August, unfortunately, but I'm moderating a panel at the Law Firm Leaders event in October. about 14 hours ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to Jeena_Cho ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Jeena_Cho: Yes. And I've written/talked about it. (via @atlblog) http://t.co/laqxfDlPtG http://t.co/d1Rm5qU5bV https://t.co/FjkGyDFp… about 14 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Again, it astounds me that lawyers who won't pick up a phone without docketing their time expect others to accept "exposure" as payment. about 14 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Not a big believer in "dues." If I've demonstrated value to similar clients, that's enough to at least ask a fee. https://t.co/n7t4bW574k about 14 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @johnthelawyer: @Jeena_Cho @jordan_law21 For the for-profit CLEs, one free investment an audition should be more than enough. about 14 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Jordan Furlong is a Partner with Edge International. One of the world's leading management consultancies, Edge has been providing strategic planning to law firms for more than 30 years. Learn more about Edge.
Jordan Furlong is a Senior Consultant with Stem Legal and leads its Content Marketing service. Stem provides online profile and business development services for law firms in the U.S. and Canada. Learn more about Stem.
Here is a selection of some current Stem clients:
- Russell Alexander Collaborative Family Lawyers
- Canadian Corporate Counsel Association
- Waterstone Law
- Pushor Mitchell
- Small Firm Innovation
- Hissey Kientz
- "Capacity To Make A Will: Medical Evidence Is Not Always The Last Word," by Matthew Blow, Pushor Mitchell
- "The Modern Employer: Accommodating the 21st Century Workforce," by Ryan Edmonds and Emily Shepard, Heenan Blaikie LLP , on behalf of the Canadian Corporate Counsel Association
- "Linking Email and Social Media to Family Violence," by Janette Kovacs, Waterstone Law
- "Why Collaborative Practice Works for Family Law," by Russell Alexander
- "Recommended Reading: How Small Firms Look Big By Making Most of Resources," by Clio Law Practice Management
- "How the Right Client Experience Can Make Clients For Life," by Susan Cartier Liebel for Small Firm Innovation
And here is a selection of articles written by current Stem clients: