Sorry, but the requested resource was not found on this site.
Law21 Twitter Updates
- A first, so far as I know. | UK law firm CEO becomes head of Canadian law firm: http://t.co/SPmzxg99kq @SmartBiggar 03:08:24 PM January 30, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Facing up to the challenge: It’s time to prepare law students for their profession: http://t.co/GCoxq39Y7j by Michael Roster @LegalRebels 01:29:36 PM January 30, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- .@legalfutures Well, these guys did. :-) https://t.co/CWi1Hri9Ig 01:10:19 PM January 30, 2015 from Twitter Web Client in reply to legalfutures ReplyRetweetFavorite
- .@legalfutures @passleme As it's the first episode, you should've called it "Whither Canada?" | Canada's ABS dilemma: http://t.co/lT40u34JWT 12:53:46 PM January 30, 2015 from Twitter Web Client in reply to legalfutures ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Suffolk_Law Learn about Accelerator to Practice on Feb 4: Only law school w/ fee-generating student-run law firm http://t.co/oOe43ZI36M 12:51:17 PM January 30, 2015 from Twitter Web Client in reply to Suffolk_Law ReplyRetweetFavorite
Jordan Furlong is a Partner with Edge International. One of the world's leading management consultancies, Edge has been providing strategic planning to law firms for more than 30 years. Learn more about Edge.
Jordan Furlong is a Senior Consultant with Stem Legal and leads its Content Marketing service. Stem provides online profile and business development services for law firms in the U.S. and Canada. Learn more about Stem.
Here is a selection of some current Stem clients:
- Russell Alexander Collaborative Family Lawyers
- Canadian Corporate Counsel Association
- Waterstone Law
- Pushor Mitchell
- Small Firm Innovation
- Hissey Kientz
- "Capacity To Make A Will: Medical Evidence Is Not Always The Last Word," by Matthew Blow, Pushor Mitchell
- "The Modern Employer: Accommodating the 21st Century Workforce," by Ryan Edmonds and Emily Shepard, Heenan Blaikie LLP , on behalf of the Canadian Corporate Counsel Association
- "Linking Email and Social Media to Family Violence," by Janette Kovacs, Waterstone Law
- "Why Collaborative Practice Works for Family Law," by Russell Alexander
- "Recommended Reading: How Small Firms Look Big By Making Most of Resources," by Clio Law Practice Management
- "How the Right Client Experience Can Make Clients For Life," by Susan Cartier Liebel for Small Firm Innovation
And here is a selection of articles written by current Stem clients: