If you’re reading this post at Law21, then you already know about this. But if you’re subscribing via email or RSS, you might like to come see the new look and feel we’ve created today. In our first re-design in nearly four years, we’ve given Law21 a cleaner, cooler, and sharper design, with a new colour scheme, improved navigation, and additional features. Here are some of the highlights:
- Access to more posts from the front page, thanks to an automatic “Read More” feature
- More detailed and updated content about me and the work I do in “About,” ”Appearances” and “Consulting“
- Easier access to all my previous Law21 articles in the new “Archived Posts” section
- Links to more than 50 of my best original articles in other periodicals in “Published Works“
- A great new dashboard at the bottom of each page, including “Subscription” information; and
- A new photo, just because.
All the credit for this tremendous new look goes to my web design professionals: Jesse Collins of Moxy Webworks in Mississauga, Ontario, who also brought you Law21 2.0 and keeps this site humming along at top speed, and my longtime collaborator Tony Delitala of Delitala Design in Oakville, Ontario, who also brings you National magazine and the Edge International Review. My sincere appreciation to, and strongest recommendation of, both of these amazing talents.
I hope you like our new look, and I hope you’ll continue to come by and read my ongoing dispatches from a legal profession that is, more than five years after Law21 first launched, still very much on the brink.
Jordan Furlong delivers dynamic and thought-provoking presentations to law firms and legal organizations throughout North America on how to survive and profit from the extraordinary changes underway in the legal services marketplace. He is a partner with Edge International and a senior consultant with Stem Legal Web Enterprises.