Before launching into a roundup of what I’ve written elsewhere, I wanted to let you know that I’ll be in Chicago next week for a series of meetings, in particular the College of Law Practice Management‘s 2011 Futures Conference at the University of Chicago-Kent College of Law. In addition to presiding over the 2011 InnovAction Awards ceremony, I’ll be moderating a panel titled “Law Practice Without Borders,” with Simon Chester, BeiBei Que and my Edge International partner, Pam Woldow. If you’re in Chicago October 28-29, you should make time to attend the whole conference: it’s an extraordinary lineup of speakers and topics that you won’t find anywhere else.
On to the roundup: here’s a list of the articles I’ve written (and in one case, the conversation for which I was recorded) in the last several weeks.
Stem Legal’s Law Firm Web Strategy Blog:
- Be remarkable: Online marketing for the smaller law firm
- A timely social media reminder, brought to you by Facebook
- The good, the bad, and the better of legal writing
- The purpose and place of pro bono
- The last Moneyball article: rethinking law firm talent acquisition
The Lawyers Weekly:
Attorney At Work:
The Lawyer (UK):
Freedom is The New Rich:
Edge International Review (Co-authored):
- From Belfast to Gurgaon: The new capitals of law
- Seven business development tactics in a down economy
- Read the entire Fall 2011 issue of the EIR if you have a chance.