It’s been a few months since I last posted one of these roundups, so I thought I’d pull one together today. Here’s a series of articles I’ve written elsewhere or interviews I’ve given to various print and online periodicals. As usual, I’ve been busiest at Stem Legal‘s “Law Firm Web Strategy” blog, but I’ve also been working with several other sites and publications. As always, my thanks to the publishers for giving me the opportunity to address these topics — I hope you find them interesting and worth your time.
1. Stem Legal’s Law Firm Web Strategy
2. Edge International Communiqué
3. Attorney At Work
4. ABA Law Practice Magazine
5. The Lawyer (UK)
6. The Lawyers Weekly (Canada)
I was also fortunate enough to be interviewed for or mentioned in a number of articles published in other media, including:
- The American Lawyer (on the Canadian legal industry),
- Canadian Lawyer (on third-party litigation financing),
- Forbes (on law school reform),
- The Lawyers Weekly (on preparing new lawyers for practice),
- The Lawyers Weekly again (on new competitors for small-firm lawyers), and
- two Q-and-A sessions — one with my Edge colleague Sean Larkan at his Legal Leaders Blog about social media for law firm leaders, and one with the website Youth and Work about the future of legal education.
Jordan Furlong delivers dynamic and thought-provoking presentations to law firms and legal organizations throughout North America on how to survive and profit from the extraordinary changes underway in the legal services marketplace. He is a partner with Edge International and a senior consultant with Stem Legal Web Enterprises.